State Junior High School 1 Purbalingga founded in 1950, the year 2005/2006 the School of National Standards (SSN) under Decree No.960/C3/KP/2005 and in 2007 became international school stubs (RSBI) with SK No.543SBI: TOWARDS SCHOOL COMPETITIVE. Advances in science and technology, social development is increasingly globalized society, and increasingly there are no boundaries between space and time in the life of the international community requires the development of human resource competencies higher Indonesia. Meanwhile, the real condition of our education in the preparation of human resources that can compete globally not as expected, both in primary education, secondary, and higher education. This can be seen from the ratings success of Indonesia's human resource development, is still ranked relatively lower and lower when compared with countries of our neighbors, especially in science and technology. Based on the reality on the ground as mentioned above, it is necessary to develop a model or an education system that gives assurance to the graduates to be able to compete at international level but still personality Indonesia, both academic and non academic.
"Jump-start intellectual intelligence, emotional and spiritual
to the generation of independent and competitive national and international perspective "
* Achieve persons intelligent citizen schools and independent and able to compete at the national and international levels.
* Achieve persons who have a school citizen national culture and be able to adopt and adapt the global culture.
* Develop learning resource facilities and international schools.
* Achieve organizational and management of solid school of international standard.
* Achieve participation to support school programs.
* Creating an international standard grading system